The Locanda Sant’Agostino is situated in a fifteenth century residential palace,
located in the heart of Lucca’s historic centre,
in an area where a second century Ancient Roman
theatre once stood and where some of the ruins are still visible today.
With the third and outer wall boundary of the old city nearby,
our Bed & Breakfast is strategically placed to visit all the attractions of major historic,
artistic and cultural interest that our city has to offer.
The magnificent gardens of the Palazzo Pfanner are only 50 metres away,
and at 100 metres along Via Fillungo, the museums, monuments,
historic buildings, churches and most famous squares are just a short walk away.
- - stay in an historical building
- - strategic position in the heart of the city’s historic centre
- - a roomy apartment for longer stays
- - small internal patio
- - comfortable and homely atmosphere
- -common area with reading room and small music library
- - generous breakfasts
- - small animals welcome
- - air-conditioned rooms
- - free WIFI connection
- - Pets are allowed on request. There is no extra charge
Our Bed & Breakfast has a small and intimate patio surrounded by greenery,
where we would be happy to offer you an excellent coffee or aperitif,
and where every morning you can enjoy our appetising breakfasts..
It will be our pleasure to assist you with anything you may need:
please do not hesitate to ask for our help regarding train timetables,
bookings for excursions to the museums,
suggestions on restaurants where you can sample traditional cuisine from Lucca,
or any other advice we can offer to make your visit as complete as possible.
EXTRAS AT ADDITIONAL COST
- -private parking 20 metres away
- -limited wine list with choice of selected wines
- -organising wine-gastronomic excursions
- - organising visits to wine producers in the Lucca region
- - organising traditional cooking and confectioner’s courses
- -transfers to and from the Locanda
- - laundry service